Experience: 2 Year
At Techball, graphics design is viewed as an engaging, educational, and inspirational type of visual storytelling. We’re searching for a graphic designer with a lot of imagination who can take conceptual ideas and turn them into visuals for print and digital media. Our ideal applicant will be well-versed in the most recent design tools and proficient in all phases of the design process, from the initial concept to the finished product. The graphic designer should be able to accept direction from oral or written ideas and transform them into a design that resonates as they will be working with many teams at our organization. The ideal applicant shall be well-versed in branding and marketing and able to adapt style and layout to the needs of each project. We want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to bring concepts to life with striking visuals.
Objectives of this Role
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Update and maintain company’s portfolio in different mediums like facebook, instagram dribbble, behance etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 2+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva, Figma, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on skill in motion graphics will be given priority
Interested candidates can send us a proper CV or Portfolio to email@example.com